|
|
|
Forums39
Topics41,962
Posts342,121
Members27,642
| |
Most Online5,009 Jul 27th, 2026
|
|
Posts: 1,579
Joined: May 2007
|
|
|
There are no members with birthdays on this day. |
|
|
11 members (FrozenNorth, Manpot, dcareri, 48ref, JimandJane, calle313, vetteguy, foreversxm, GettingThere, S/Y Mockingbird, 1 invisible),
593
guests, and
122
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
|
Joined: Oct 2004
Posts: 2,023 Likes: 5
Traveler
|
Traveler
Joined: Oct 2004
Posts: 2,023 Likes: 5 |
I would reach out to WayPoints to see where they are the process. I know they are working on it. usvi@waypoints.com The USVI Governor and BVI Premier had a press conference on 9/22 and promised an MOU that addresses boating by 10/22. This is supposed to address the issues of access to the BVIs by US charter vessels, while BVI charter vessels, water taxis too, have full access. The list of challenges is long, including a requirement for a BVI business license for US charter boats to access the BVIs. I am hoping that we end up with some symmetry. https://stthomassource.com/content/...k-tourism-internet-boating-and-politics/Cheers, RickG
|
|
|
.
|
|
|
|
|
|