|
|
|
Forums39
Topics41,953
Posts342,060
Members27,640
| |
Most Online5,009 Jul 27th, 2026
|
|
Tom
Hershey, Pennsylvania
Posts: 1,440
Joined: August 2000
|
|
|
21 members (Rbailey, SXMFOX, KC2SXM, LaDuke, Fran, barryvabeach, RogerAndBeth, Brad_Va, Beachguy1963, Good Boy Gus, pandpfromcanada, marksxm, polaris, kodack, TracyT, DBESXM, 5 invisible),
388
guests, and
66
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jan 2015
Posts: 73
Traveler
|
OP
Traveler
Joined: Jan 2015
Posts: 73 |
All - We booked a Moorings 4500 CAT. It states it comes with WiFi. I am curious if I need to do anything to activate the WIFI? Do I need to purchase a SIM card? Would love advice on how this works. I do have a TMobile HotSpot that I could stop by the TMobile store and make sure it has the data speeds for the BVI?
|
|
|
.
|
|
|
|
|
|