|
|
|
Forums39
Topics41,953
Posts342,060
Members27,640
| |
Most Online5,009 Jul 27th, 2026
|
|
Posts: 4,112
Joined: September 2002
|
|
|
16 members (Rumlover, JandIrene, SharonfromSXM, SXMScubaman, S/Y Mockingbird, Jimgraham, shortcircuit, MarleneS, bran, Rover, tangerine3, SXMbeachman, PmB, 3 invisible),
360
guests, and
112
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jan 2015
Posts: 73
Traveler
|
OP
Traveler
Joined: Jan 2015
Posts: 73 |
All - We booked a Moorings 4500 CAT. It states it comes with WiFi. I am curious if I need to do anything to activate the WIFI? Do I need to purchase a SIM card? Would love advice on how this works. I do have a TMobile HotSpot that I could stop by the TMobile store and make sure it has the data speeds for the BVI?
|
|
|
.
|
|
|
|
|
|