Hello everyone, I haven't posted for quite awhile, but have jumped on to keep up with everyone's posts. My wife and I have been frequent travelers to SXM since 2004 but not so much since 2019. We're ready to make plans to go back this year and could use some help figuring out where to stay in the orient beach area. Could you give recommendations for a location that would be close to the beach and have a kitchenette where we could do some cooking in the room? Also, we've never done an airbnb but are wondering if there are suggestions for one of those in the area. We'll be renting a can for visiting other areas of the island but would really like to stay within walking distance of the beach. In 2019 we stayed at Plantation with a reservation through Jim Ruos (God bless him, was such a nice guy.) We enjoyed that but wondered if there are good places closer to the beach. Thanks for your help. We've really appreciated all the trip reports and great help from this board through the years as we've planned our vacations.