|
|
|
Forums39
Topics41,953
Posts342,071
Members27,640
| |
Most Online5,009 Jul 27th, 2026
|
|
Posts: 165
Joined: December 2009
|
|
|
17 members (UconnHusky47, FLCajun, Rumlover, inskis, Stevemech, inspectormark, GaryC, BHK, CaribbeanSolSXM, ChiTownHarry, Leagle49, 6 invisible),
498
guests, and
216
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
|
Joined: Oct 2009
Posts: 1,917 Likes: 27
Traveler
|
Traveler
Joined: Oct 2009
Posts: 1,917 Likes: 27 |
Omar's Fusion in Sopers is good; specialty is Indian food, but they have other things.
I thought Riteway prices were consistent across their outlets, but I've never actively compared them. Prior to Covid, Riteway gave a discount on large provisioning orders. During Covid they started adding 10% to pack orders for pick-up. I believe that charge remains.
There are some new options. French Deli has a new, much larger store across from Moorings. Steakation is a new butchery across from the ferry terminal in Road Town. Seafood Kingdom in Pockwood Pond is terrific.
|
|
|
.
|
|
|
|
|
|