In Miami I prefer the one close to D30, but a bit depends upon which one I am close to and how busy they are.

At CLT the one on B concourse is pretty bleak, so even if I have to walk a ways I go to the one near the intersection of C and D concourses. I have been lucky when there crowd wise, and it is fairly new. We are going to have about 4 hours at CLT after a redeye so we will probably go to Minute Suites and take a nap and probably get a shower and then the lounge, will see how we feel when we arrive. With Priority Pass I get an hour free as a walk up if they have availability and then not much more for extra time, have only used Minute Suites once there and it was just me. I have the Amex Platinum so if by myself I would usually prefer the Centurion Lounge but it is an extra $50 for me to bring a guest and in the morning there is not enough of a difference to make it worth the $50. Better food and cocktails at the Centurion but it can get really crowded and while it has two shower suites they are first come and again the place gets very busy.

After a red eye, I like to get a shower if at all possible. We for the most part have quit taking red eye flights but the cost difference sometimes makes it well worth it. MJ sleeps well on a jet, I do not but getting better at it.

I prefer the Isle seat