As a frequent visitor to Simpson Bay and Beacon Hill areas, this is probably not good news for those that like peace and quiet night. That story not fully forthright. From what I’ve heard from neighborhood chat was that they have partnered with the owners of the former District 721 that burned down this year after a lot of issues with their neighborhood , government about with loud music and parking etc. A real island nuisance that unfortunately is going to be repeated now in Simpson Bay…..possibly. Some Coco condos owners are not happy about more cars and noise and going to the government to make sure proper permits, inspections , approvals have been issued. I know the government is very protective of that land next to the airport and on the beach, a lot of controversy about property, boundaries, beach etc so I would not bet on anything new in December plus as I remember they still have a issue with the property owner. It’s a nice spot but seems like it’s might get out of control. As like a lot of things on sxm this is just rumors and speculation so who really knows until we seen it.

Last edited by foreversxm; 11/05/2023 09:25 PM.