Originally Posted by bdeeley
At least on this thread, it seems like you are the one that is promulgating many of the rumors, innuendos and speculation.

Just my thoughts to an asked question and not the only one. As I said it was speculation because someone else said it was closed for vacation then later another said something was amiss, then they said they weren’t on vacation but remolding. These treads tend to have a lot rumors on various topics certainly not just me or this topic. Supposedly they have said now closed for remolding so very soon we will see what was rumored or facts. We can fact check then. My husband and I stay at a few different places on Simpson Bay and love it and everyone in the area knows about the noise issues. I certainly hope a lot isn’t true but I believe a lot is true but time will tell. Again just IMO , we don’t need another Roxy screaming music into wonderful Simpson Bay
At 2am and history will repeat. I prefer the original Karakter from years and years ago. I think the area has a very valid concern. That’s the buzz but If you’re friends or speaking with the owner maybe you do have some better insight but time will tell all.

Last edited by foreversxm; 11/06/2023 06:18 AM.