I know Linda got home Wednesday night late, she had the same flights that we did on Friday and updated us, and now we are also home. AA SXM to MIA and which is scheduled to land at 557pm, then in MIA to PDX direct at 8:05pm landing at PDX at 1153pm. Of course that is not what actually happens. I will let her share her flight info but I know she made it as did we. We were a bit late to MIA and then delays leaving MIA so MJ and I did not land at PDX until about 135am, we live 15 minutes from PDX and arrived home at 2am. It is a haul but nice to have a route that gets us back same day. Out of who knows how many trips over the last 20 plus years I think we have made it home only once or twice with out having to spend a night along the way, even if scheduled to make it back some delay would happen. The MIA connection had us coming into E gates and then the marathon walk to D terminal immigration and customs. Global entry went smooth and with just carry on we decided to just leave and re-enter the airport so we could use Clear and get our Clear updated to the newest version. Beats going back through the regular line downstairs by where you recheck bags, a trick we learned the last trip when in a hurry.

We got to the airport two hours prior to our flight, took us 23 minutes as stated in another post. We had a cocktail at the make shift bar upstairs and potato chips as that has become a tradition since the downstairs bar. Looking forward to more options and where there were options the lines were long which seems to be the norm at about any airport any longer.

Cheers from Vancouver Washington, the original Vancouver ! Countdown until our return has started, 85 days.
T & MJ

I prefer the Isle seat