I have to make a decision on my next charter boat in about 12-months. Can you tell us how the boat performed financially relative to the prospectus and your expectations?

Hi George. My experience with TMM is now very old but, as I've probably told you previously, my bookings and revenue were very good. We were with TMM for almost 6 years and at the end of that time I had enough in the bank from charters that I could probably have sold the boat and bought a new one without adding any additional funds. I didn't do that but put the money into upgrading and refitting Jeannius which was probably the wrong decision but that's another story.

I put down my success to having a pretty unique boat in charter, TMM's great approval rating and my own efforts at marketing, particularly as a sponsor here on TTOL. I don't think there was another Privilege in bareboat charter in the Caribbean until one of Jeannius's charterers bought an identical boat and placed it with TMM. I didn't have the same experience as Oceansong whereby the boat was in great condition but it was mainly damage to the acres of interior woodwork getting damaged by careless charterers. My one criticism of TMM at the time was they almost never made the charterer pay from the deposit for damage that they caused - unless it was something obvious like running up on a reef.

In conclusion, another thumbs-up for TMM.