George - one ticket, booked through Delta, and I am Platinum. I never book third-party tickets. Delta was no help at all (well they could get me there three days later) so I had to take matters into my own hands. I filed a complaint and requested compensation, but then I wanted to enjoy the time on the water and didn’t follow up until I got home. On the return flight, the silver counter could do nothing to assist except suggest I try and see if the 4 hour later flight would depart as scheduled (!) and I couldn’t get through to Delta via phone. Thankfully I got to the airport early and was able to get to the Cape counter before the rest of the passengers on my flight and snagged one of the few remaining seats on a flight that made my connection. Again, filed complaints and request for compensation, but after repeated follow up, I just gave up. I suppose I could have just waited it out with Delta to “fix” the issues at SJU and EIS but I wasn’t interested in a few nights in SJU or Tortola so just dealt with it myself.

Silver customer service is non-existent so don’t expect anything at all from them.

I keep hoping Delta will come to its senses about the ATL - EIS route.

Last edited by MIDiver; 02/20/2024 01:15 PM.