Four of us went to K for the first time since new ownership, have wanted to try it with all the changes and so we did. Not going to compare to what it once was or had been for the last few years, but I would say that all they have done is excellent. I would note that today was not a great weather day, but we got there about 10am and nearly had our choice of any sets of chairs. We were welcomed and picked out spot and enjoyed a couple cocktails on the beach before heading up for lunch about 1245. The items ordered were a Cheeseburger, Fish and Chips by two of the group and the Chicken Satay. Everything was excellent, I had the burger and it ranks in the top burgers I have had on a beach on the island. Only one that compares would be at LTC, which I might rank a slight bit higher but do note that one is about $28 the way I had it. Cooked perfectly, fries were good and plenty, the salad was a nice touch. If I had a complaint it would be I don't like condiments in the small packages, but that would be it. I was able to get some of MJ's Fish, it was lightly breaded and perfectly cooked. The tartar sauce was very good and we ordered extra of it which is something I like on my fries as well. I did not taste the Chicken Satay but it got high marks as well. After we completed our orders I saw the Club Sandwich being served and that looked fantastic and the person who had it was very happy and it was big enough to split. Service was spot on, note that with the weather they were not packed so that I am sure helps. Mary who has worked there from the beginning of the place I swear was not in today but works midweek for those of you that remember her.

This made the lets go back favorites list with four thumbs up, I was hopeful we would enjoy it and it exceeded all our expectations.

Attached Files 20240315_125859.jpg20240315_103130.jpg20240315_130136.jpg20240315_103136.jpg20240315_103039.jpg20240315_125627.jpg20240315_130302.jpg

I prefer the Isle seat