We have back in December when staying close by, pretty sure we paid more than that and it was good but I wouldn't go out of my way to eat there. Same response would be to Tap and Still, not bad but again nothing that would inspire me to drive there. Greg at the Palms has probably my favorite burger on island which he grinds his own meat and serves on a homemade bun, really good but only has it as a special at times. I am not looking for bargain food, I am looking for really good food which it seems you two appreciate. I do eat other foods as well! LOL, great lamb shank at FBBC today!

Forever, not sure if you have been to K and stayed the day, they specifically told us that the SC was included as well as the listing on the menu, zero pressure for additional money. The Free beach chairs at Dinghy or Marys Boon are for people that eat and drink there. I got that specific answer from the Marys Boon staff when I stopped by. I do like what they have done along the beach with the bar area and such. Having stayed there I would not be so sure I would love all the visitors each day but I am sure the Boon gives them some reserved chairs and such. I did hear that people we were dining next to at K had a really good dinner there at Marys Boon so that is good to hear.

I prefer the Isle seat