Prices are higher, everywhere. I would rather pay $22 (sc included) for a burger that is really good than one for $15 that is just another average burger. When you are eating and thinking "damn, that is a great burger" it is worth the extra money. Do keep in mind the chairs were free, not $5 or $15 plus each, easy to factor that in if you need to.

On the SC included, pretty simple, like the French Side it is included. We did tip extra because we were thrilled with food and service.

As for the minimum per person for "free" chairs on the beach. It is $25 which is a pretty low number to hit. Drinks are more expensive than some other places, but not by much and they are good drinks. I don't have any issue with the cost as we all felt that it was all good enough that cost was not a factor.

Doing my best not to tear any other place down to prop up Karakter, we like other places where the food is not as good or might be better or have other differences. I would encourage you to give it a try, it is better than it was. We will go back, as we will to FBBC, Dany's at Cupecoy, Orange Fever and other places on Orient, multiple places on Grand Case, and other places on Simpson Bay. But this has hit our favorites list.

I prefer the Isle seat