|
|
|
Forums39
Topics41,953
Posts342,046
Members27,640
| |
Most Online5,009 Jul 27th, 2026
|
|
Posts: 86,275
Joined: August 2000
|
|
|
14 members (davidandsusannj, SXMbeacher, NumberCruncher, S/Y Mockingbird, Kennys, knitsoftwear, mahokid, Linas, GettingThere, mgh, Manpot, 3 invisible),
384
guests, and
54
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
|
Joined: Feb 2024
Posts: 42
Traveler
|
OP
Traveler
Joined: Feb 2024
Posts: 42 |
How reliable is getting a ball through Boatyball that time of year? I keep reading that odds are not good to get one at 7am each day. Is the $ 579.00 for a weeks of advanced reservations worth the cost? Being that Christmas in July is on 7/25 this year and not knowing when and how big the Puerto Rican Navy will get there or where they will all be staying I don't want to get caught without a mooring. I have reserved a couple different moorings at BEYC but looking to secure some other locations like Cooper Island, Cane Garden Bay and someplace on Jost for some of the other nights. Any advise?
|
|
|
.
|
|
|
|
|
|