|
|
|
Forums39
Topics41,953
Posts342,060
Members27,640
| |
Most Online5,009 Jul 27th, 2026
|
|
Tom
Hershey, Pennsylvania
Posts: 1,440
Joined: August 2000
|
|
|
22 members (Sxmtm, Tmo42, JayBee, Marie, Ottoman, DavidMartha, geomo, SXMFOX, Rbailey, Two2go, KC2SXM, LaDuke, Fran, barryvabeach, RogerAndBeth, 7 invisible),
383
guests, and
74
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
|
Joined: May 2002
Posts: 17,514 Likes: 78
Traveler
|
Traveler
Joined: May 2002
Posts: 17,514 Likes: 78 |
I speed thro C and I at Stt these days without Global entry..just a quick check of my passport and Green Card look at the camera and go.AA is still requiring the three hours and I do stick to that..others take their chances. A friend of mine did not get past the United desk to his flight with 90 minutes to go..refused to let him thro..spent the night inStt on his dime..
|
|
|
.
|
|
|
|
|
|