|
|
|
Forums39
Topics41,953
Posts342,060
Members27,640
| |
Most Online5,009 Jul 27th, 2026
|
|
Tom
Hershey, Pennsylvania
Posts: 1,440
Joined: August 2000
|
|
|
21 members (Sxmtm, Tmo42, JayBee, Marie, Ottoman, DavidMartha, geomo, SXMFOX, Rbailey, Two2go, KC2SXM, LaDuke, Fran, barryvabeach, 7 invisible),
384
guests, and
73
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
|
Joined: May 2005
Posts: 707
Traveler
|
Traveler
Joined: May 2005
Posts: 707 |
I am coming back to Tortola in just under 3 weeks after about a 16 year hiatus (life got in the way). I am flying into STT on a Wednesday afternoon and departing the following Wednesday afternoon on AA. I planned it this way to hopefully avoid a crowded airport (and some cruise ships). Should I still plan on the 3 hour before flight to arrive on the way back? I know it's probably a crap shoot, but it has to be much better than flying out on a weekend day. I appreciate your feedback as this site has always been a wealth of information. 
If the thunder don't get you then the lightning will...
|
|
|
.
|
|
|
|
|
|