|
|
|
Forums39
Topics41,953
Posts342,071
Members27,640
| |
Most Online5,009 Jul 27th, 2026
|
|
Posts: 1,936
Joined: October 2000
|
|
|
14 members (T&T, Bob O, CharlieAndElaine, caribmichael, oeastcoast, Sailor1985, toast, S/Y Mockingbird, Dirk Lovelace, ScottW, Jaybird, 3 invisible),
423
guests, and
45
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
|
Joined: May 2011
Posts: 1,303 Likes: 4
Traveler
|
OP
Traveler
Joined: May 2011
Posts: 1,303 Likes: 4 |
Mal & Rick: Thanks for the great info, I knew y’all would have the 411. I’ve never traveled with the G.E. cards, as the photo kiosks have been good in MIA, JFK, ATL. (I didn’t even break stride in MIA when coming back from the Bahamas in Nov!) We will be sure to bring the cards with the passports. I'll suggest that our friends without G.E. should grab a porter. Sorry to hear it still takes so long for checkin. I presume the waiting area is still so utilitarian with ridiculous prices for food and drinks?
|
|
|
.
|
|
|
|
|
|