|
|
|
Forums39
Topics41,953
Posts342,060
Members27,640
| |
Most Online5,009 Jul 27th, 2026
|
|
Tom
Hershey, Pennsylvania
Posts: 1,440
Joined: August 2000
|
|
|
19 members (barryvabeach, RogerAndBeth, Brad_Va, Beachguy1963, Good Boy Gus, KC2SXM, pandpfromcanada, marksxm, polaris, kodack, TracyT, DBESXM, NumberCruncher, 6 invisible),
387
guests, and
53
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
|
Joined: Aug 2011
Posts: 30
Traveler
|
Traveler
Joined: Aug 2011
Posts: 30 |
Dave,
I chartered the FP in the Abacos and I have chartered Moorings 4000's in the BVI several times. I would say that both are comparable boats as far as ease of operation. There were only two of us on board and we had no issues with either. I haven't seen the newer model Moorings boat, the last I was on was model year 2021/2022 or so. I think this will come down to a personal choice for you as well as your budget. Unless one has a considerable upside in amenities (i.e. refrigeration or water maker), there won't be that much difference to make me choose one over the other. If you like the bow door on the M4000, that would be the only other significant difference. I haven't seen the M4200 as referenced above, but it may be worth looking at.
|
|
|
.
|
|
|
|
|
|