|
|
|
Forums39
Topics41,950
Posts342,006
Members27,640
| |
Most Online5,009 Jul 27th, 2026
|
|
Manpot
Tortola/ Sonoma, California
Posts: 17,513
Joined: May 2002
|
|
|
12 members (Pltraveler, S/Y Mockingbird, Kennys, lbksxm, Dan&Roxanne, Zanshin, SXMScubaman, RatmansWife, Two2go, Buddyhog, 2 invisible),
372
guests, and
64
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
|
Joined: Mar 2014
Posts: 287 Likes: 2
Traveler
|
OP
Traveler
Joined: Mar 2014
Posts: 287 Likes: 2 |
Hello TTOLers!
I purchased 4 light sconces from Bamboushay on Tortola for our home in Tennessee.
The pieces took a few months to make and are now ready.
It now appears shipping these back to the U.S. (even from St John) will cost a fortune- which I am totally prepared to pay - but I figured I would reach out to the community to see if anyone might have interest in returning to U.S. with 1 of the 2 boxes (or both).
I’d certainly compensate anyone willing to assist - I think the best option would be on a boat headed to Florida/North Carolina area or maybe even Bahamas….I realize this is a super silly request but figured I would reach out and at least ask. I could probably drive or fly to anywhere on the East Coast cheaper than this is going to cost to mail/ship
Bamboushay said they could pack everything in 1 box, but packing in 2 boxes would be more manageable.
Fair Winds!
…only 45 more days to Winter Solstice!
|
|
|
.
|
|
|
|
|
|