Glad you’re renting the automobile- totally worth it….I’ll add this bit about
arriving early….I’ve gotten up just before sunup and gotten a crew of 9 and a crew of 5 to the Baths at dawn… each time most are a little grumpy about it….and each time we finish playing around for an hour or two by ourselves - with maybe a few others milling around…everyone reflects on how special that time was/is after the trip…
Obviously stop at Hog Heaven, there is a fun Virgin Gorda sign photo op a little further down that road too if of interest. I’d never stopped at Savanna Bay before and that has been a mistake - pull in there and enjoy for a bit…they have little covered patios built you can park right next to.
if you like planes, there is a bar/restaurant just above the VG airport tha is pretty cool hang out spot…you can watch a plane or two land on a dirt runway (taxi mainly) but kinda cool…
If you like hikes - there is an observation platform 800 meters up from the Virgin Gorda peak trailhead- huge hit for the kids in our crew and a great leg stretcher.
Nice nee grocery store in town too - think it was a Riteway…felt bad for Bucks….
Separately I am going to PM you about something else…..