Thank you! I found the menus. For some reason, I thought they didn't have the prices, but they do, and it seams reasonable overall.
Regarding Little Harbour, someone said that the charter captains immediately cut out the moorings when they installed them last year, but maybe this wasn't true or they have been reinstalled. Does anyone know?
Regarding the barracuda, I heard that they parked under the boats because the charter boats cleaned their fish and threw the discarded parts overboard. Regardless, my wife and daughters don't like them under there. One year, I was out snorkeling in Kelly's Cove, and my daughters wanted to get rid of a big one under the boat. So, they took the paddleboard paddle (black paddle), and they started splashing it in the water from above to scare him off. Guess what, the barracuda bit the paddle - hard enough that he held on when for a second when they pulled it up! They were going nuts when I got back to the boat, and sure enough, there were some pretty nasty gashes in the plastic paddle. Lesson learned - splashing triggers a hunting instinct for them!
Anyway, thank you for your help!
Last edited by steve74; 03/29/2026 04:15 PM.