|
|
|
Forums39
Topics41,953
Posts342,072
Members27,641
| |
Most Online5,009 Jul 27th, 2026
|
|
Posts: 1,390
Joined: January 2003
|
|
|
13 members (Rumlover, oeastcoast, MrEZgoin, Manpot, DBESXM, SarahJane, SXMScubaman, JAG1, DandG, KDE12603, 3 invisible),
452
guests, and
63
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
|
Joined: Nov 2021
Posts: 388
Traveler
|
Traveler
Joined: Nov 2021
Posts: 388 |
Yes, I have done this a few times. However, when you get on the ferry make sure they know that you need to get off in VG! If they think they don't have passengers there is always a chance they don't stop. So I always confirm the time (it was at one point 4:30, not 5PM despite being listed as 5) ahead and speak with someone when boarding to ensure they know to stop in VG. If you are arriving on Anegada by ferry I would talk to them and confirm everything at that time.
|
|
|
.
|
|
|
|
|
|