I never saw the Willy T 1, but spent a few days and evenings on Willy T 2 - tremendous fun had in my 20s and .30s......and one day/evening on Willy T 3 in my late 40s..I consider it must do stop - not all our crew do. Food has always been good...bar staff has been overwhelmed at times, and they can be in great moods or surly too....I'm selfishly still chasing the vibes I felt from the first couple of times we visited, and the same can be said about BVI in general too. Never had a bad time, ever. Food is good. Where else are you going to get to jump off a legit pirate ship?
I like mooring near (ish) the Willy T too - makes for some great photos of crew, with Willy T in background....and a closer dingy ride for any night visit.
For what it's worth....there is an amazingly beautiful and unique hike on Norman too....head up the hill first behind Pirates Bight and keep turning right and that will take you all the way around to where you can see the south side of the Bight directly above the Willy T itself....once you see the cactus, you made it to the top....maybe a 1.5-hour or less hike round trip if you snap some photos along the way....there's also a helipad to check out and of course Money Bay, Bluff Bay and Sabu-something bay....I do this hike while my wife enjoys some time at Pirates Bight.
The screaming cold gift shop AC at Pirates Bight feels wonderful after that hike too BTW.
The late night crowd that we experienced on our last visit was young and old and the music was very latin pop...it was a very happy and energetic group.
Safe Travels, and please report back!