|
|
|
Forums39
Topics41,953
Posts342,071
Members27,640
| |
Most Online5,009 Jul 27th, 2026
|
|
Posts: 1,936
Joined: October 2000
|
|
|
11 members (shieneehead, Colour1, Eva, deliveryskipper, connie, bbeach, Billtjw, ndfaninnc, Brad_Va, 2 invisible),
396
guests, and
93
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jan 2012
Posts: 27
Traveler
|
OP
Traveler
Joined: Jan 2012
Posts: 27 |
Hello,
I am a frequent charterer of the BVI 14 trips over 35 years. Mostly owners time. Unfortunately the owners I have used in the past are getting out of the business next spring. I am looking for 2 boats. One cat about 50' and another low 40's. Thinking Nov 2027 time frame. Any owners out there that might be interested in selling me a week in Nov 2027. I am trying to put together a trip, my treat, for all my friends and family to celebrate my upcoming retirement.
email is Kentuckymaura@gmail.com
Thanks!
|
|
|
.
|
|
|
|
|
|