|
|
|
Forums39
Topics41,949
Posts342,004
Members27,640
| |
Most Online5,009 Jul 27th, 2026
|
|
Posts: 250
Joined: February 2003
|
|
|
8 members (mahokid, anet_scot, gone2beaches, Kennys, Car4, WeLoveTheBeach, CaribbeanSolSXM, 1 invisible),
360
guests, and
60
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
|
Joined: May 2002
Posts: 17,513 Likes: 78
Traveler
|
OP
Traveler
Joined: May 2002
Posts: 17,513 Likes: 78 |
...and I think we have reached it. Yesterday on White Bay , JVD the endless flow of cruise shippers made it impossible to find a chair ,very hard to order a drink and food..and just when one wave left another followed.I ran a tab at Gertrudes for close to $200 and it took me 20 mins in line to pay it. because people lined up with tickets for a "free' rum punch! Think this is good for our economy?Then today I made a blunder and went to CGB thinking the cruise ship left at 2.30...the place was more jammed than I have ever seen it..ever.I made it to the ATM and then was completly jammed in by double parked "Safari' buses..with others trying to get down the road.. As I sat..completely jammed in a group of cruise shippers passed me and one said" God..they must really hate us!".Nuff said..Oh and was there a cop to be found directly this romeo foxtrot???Its really time to look at the number of passengers we can handle and the nub ler of massive Safari buses on our narrow windy streets. Sadly this just drives awy the folks who come to "Nature;s Little Secrets" and rent a villa, car and dine out..Rant over. and I hope the Tourist Board reads this ( yeah right).
|
|
|
.
|
|
|
|
|
|