CGB, no, I wasn't kidding at all. If fabbr1's comments had been "boy did we have bad luck, airplane broke, company wasn't able to find some way to make it right for us, it was a real unfortunate way to end our trip", then I would agree, period, end of story. Instead she said " I will never fly them again", "I have never seen an airline show such disregard for customers", "leaving us all stranded (they didn't leave them stranded, just delayed)", "because it worked better for them to get back on schedule for other flights", and "bottom line, fly another airline".
I am very sorry their trip didn't end well. I wish it would have. But the opinion she stated was just that, her opinion. And then I offered alternative reasons why the airline may not have done what she felt was right. And that there would have been many more people than her and her family inconvenienced had they done what she would have preferred.
Again, I wish it would have been better for her, but I think the airline did the right thing.

"Be a Traveler, not a tourist!"