The easiest option is to just hit CALL and pay as much as your mortgage when you get home. But we also have AT&T and opt to get their roaming package. I typically don't make any calls, so I do it more for the data roaming and texting. Click here for their plans If you decide to go that route, the best option is to go into a store and find your friendliest rep. Have them set it up so it activates right after your next billing cycle and then have them schedule it to automatically drop after your trip. So you don't forget and get hit for 2-months. If you're also not familiar with your phone's data roaming settings, you may want to get them to show you a few things on the hardware. I believe the Skype option is good, but I personally prefer to shut off my phone and then just catch up when we're taking showers at night, etc. Instead of having to fight the internet and talking over people at the bar on their 10th painkiller. I prefer to be that person at the bar on their 10th painkiller and then call later.

~~~~_/)~~~~
"The TTOL Member Map Guy"
TTOL Member Map
TTOL Member Map Form