LOL Pat, getting our luggage was the EASY part!! Clearly marked, we knew exactly which carousel to go to. The girls in immigration (only 2 on hand) barely spoke English and had us going from one line to the next. The lines were all tangled. You had to cross a line with your stuff to get to a kiosk and then cross again to try to find the end of the line. Some of the group had no idea about the Xs so were in one line only to be told that they should be in the REJECT line. Whole process makes no sense as once we went through the kiosk and got our picture receipt, we stood in another line only to have the guy go through all our stuff again. No point. The cattle maze system was just fine. You stand in one line until you reach an officer. Trust me I am a very patient person but what we dealt with was disgusting! When a person in our group is 15 min ahead of the rest of us and ends up coming out through the maze over an hour after the rest of us, something is wrong with the system. Hope it was just a fluke but who knows? The process worked so much easier when we were just cattled through the stalls to get to the officer! And in the end no one took my immigration form that I had filled out on the plane. Other family had theirs taken prematurely so when asked for it at the end no longer had it. Think we will just pay extra for Bradley IF there is a next time!

[Linked Image]
[/url]