Read about your skin issues, Chris, and so happy you're all clear. Hang in there and keep an eye on them. You know what to do and just don't let it get away from you.

Liane.. I was thrown for a loop at first. Got the usual blue funk feeling sorry for myself.. the usual "woe is me". Then you realize... no family, no relatives, no close by friends to come feel sorry for you and you quickly realize that no one gives a damn about all that but you.

Next I tried to find out what I could/couldn't do and things were wide open. When I asked, "what can I eat, drink, travel, do, etc...?" they said, "what can you afford?"

So... I came up with a plan. I'll see if I can work part time to help pay the bills but otherwise I'm going to do whatever feels good at that moment. Not going to worry about gaining weight or high cholesterol. Plan to stay clean but likely will sleep late and watch late late movies. If bloody mary sounds good for breakfast, have two! Lobster tails and ice cream are a good combo. Right now I'm limited by only my bank account.

No.. not spending hours in some clinic dosing poison in hopes it will kill something else. Not hot on radiating myself until I glow in the dark either. If I feel bad, they have meds for that.. or Grey Goose, Three Olives, etc.. smile
Not going to buy many lifetime warranties or extended service plans. The dialysis cruises sound interesting but those ships are likely full of sick people.

Just going to play it a day at a time and have fun with each day that rolls by. I think you plan better and do more
if you don't have so many days to work with so getting on that too.

Stay in touch...I'll report on any adventures that sound fun.
Best.... B

Bill Hartzman
706-495-1435
Email]billhartzman@gmail.com[/Email]