Hello All,

Looking for a little help.

My wife and I, along with another couple, will be sailing a Bavaria 46 out of BVIYC and will sleep aboard the first night. It is a Friday (1/8/16). My wife and I arrive early enough to catch the mid day RTFF while the other couple will catch the last ferry at 430pm.

Our question is this, my thought was to take them (BVI Virgins) to Banannakeet for sunset dinner and cocktails with Ruben. Do you think we will have enough time for them to come to Port Purcell and drop off their bags before jumping in a taxi? Or, should we perhaps have them clear customs in Soper's Hole and meet them there and just lug around their stuff? I'd hate to spend the $$$ to get there and miss the sunset.

Another question in completely the opposite direction.....I have seen advertisements for Friday night "Moon Parties" weekly on the beach in Trellis. Any thoughts or comments? Should we skip the rush to the sunset and just head to Trellis instead?

Or, is there something else going on on Tortola that we dont know about on Friday nights? Not really interested in doing the Road Town usual.....especially now that C&F is no longer what it once was.

Much appreciated. Looking forward to my third visit.

Keith