I'm the owner of Island Fun, a Leopard 42 in Brent's charter. We chartered with Brent over the years prior to buying The main reason we both chartered AND now have our boat in his care is because of his care and over the top concern for continued great sailing for everyone using his boats. Maintenance is a top priority as is maintaining the safety of his boats and charters. You will never go wrong chartering from Brent. There are reasons places as White Bay are red lined. There's another tread dealing with White Bay. There is more damage done to boats there than the rest of BVI put together. Granted, Brent looks after the well being of his boats and why shouldn't he? And believe me he is more intoned to the pros and cons of sailing in the BVI than any charterer. As an owner, I have a substantial investment in my boat. A boat I love and appreciate not being abused. I am very happy to share my boat and only expect people sailing her to be safe and considerate. If you have issues about Brent not allowing going into White Bay, please don't even consider my boat, I have no problem taking the dingy over from Great Harbor. Getting back to your main question, you will find on your arrival, a fully operational and well maintained boat ready for a great adventure. Brent has many repeat customers, that says tons to me. We were down last week and on our return, a family had just arrived for their turn on the boat you have chartered. She looked great, was fully operational and ready to sail. You will find "your" boat in that same state and ready and waiting for you.
Happy sailing, Frank