For lunch I would recommend going to see Monica at Flash of Beauty. It is near Loblolly Bay and you'll see signs as you approach that part of the beach. I've never seen her have lobster though. If you're heart is set on Lobster, I recommend stopping to see Bell at Cow Wreck. She does a great job with lunch and you can't beat the setting.

If you plan to go to more than 1 location on the island, you should rent a vehicle. Dean Wheatley is the best source and will bring a car to you at the ferry dock (or airport). His number is (284) 495-9677 and if you call him the day before he'll come and meet you when you arrive.

No snorkeling gear on the island so I suggest brining it with you from VG.

Flamigos are tougher. You can almost always see them from the bridge located between the setting point where the ferry comes in and the turn to the airport but they are far off in the distance. Sometimes I also see them fly along the shoreline at Flash of Beauty. If you decide to use a taxi instead of renting a vehicle, the taxi driver can take you on an island tour and will probably know the best spots to see them that day.

One other suggestion is not to bother with the ferry. Instead, fly over with VI Airlink. The trip from VG is $99/person round trip. The flight takes 10 minutes instead of almost an hour on the ferry (if its running on time) and the views are fantastic.

Have fun!

Cheers,
Jason

JasonHelmbrecht
Coconut Breeze Villas
Cane Garden Bay
reservations@coconutbreezevillas.com
www.coconutbreezevillas.com