I don't think so. I didn't see one. The lady behind me was an EXTREMELY frequent flyer, flying on business and she was stuck in the same situation as me. Regardless, I asked two DIFFERENT security people, before I had even shown my boarding pass to anyone, where to go and they said there was no such line. And neither one of the Jet Blue gate agents that I talked to tried to correct me and tell me the line existed. They just told me to call 1800JetBlue to get my money back.

There were a BUNCH of other small annoyances with the flight--had to gate check my carry on bag BOTH ways between SJU and SXM. In SJU on the way down, they literally didn't even give us a specific claim check, just gave us a non specific piece of paper that said that we had left a bag to the tender mercies of the thieves in SJU baggage claim. I stood on the jetway and removed my valuables from my carry on. At least part of the reason why I had to gate check my carry on was because Jet Blue stored their bottled water above my seat.. Along with not requiring people in the back of the plane to put their stuff back there, versus in our overheads. Also, I guess it's not Jet Blue's fault, but the JB gate in SJU now has only one (pitiful) food choice anywhere near and no bar. They will be opening a Margaritaville in Concourse B soon, which is not far away, but that didn't help me.

Last edited by Carol_Hill; 03/15/2016 05:45 PM.