Traveltalkonline.com Forums

.


BVI Cruise Schedule TTOL Sponsors BVI Travel Calendar
Forum Statistics
Forums39
Topics41,953
Posts342,075
Members27,641
Most Online5,009
Jul 27th, 2026
Top Posters(30 Days)
bran 30
RonDon 28
erb923 24
mahokid 24
GaKaye 20
kim 18
Member Spotlight
Aries4
Aries4
Morrisville, PA/West End, Tortola
Posts: 460
Joined: July 2006
Today's Birthdays
gaynorsxm, gwclou, stoneyusaf, voyager, Wahnfried
Who's Online Now
8 members (SXMScubaman, geomo, Rumlover, jbutah, 4 invisible), 430 guests, and 171 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
#102555 07/11/2016 08:10 PM
Joined: Mar 2004
Posts: 239
Traveler
OP Offline
Traveler
Joined: Mar 2004
Posts: 239

BVI Sponsors
.
stevelon #102556 07/12/2016 04:19 PM
Joined: Jul 2014
Posts: 296
K
Traveler
Offline
Traveler
K
Joined: Jul 2014
Posts: 296
Haha this is a really old video but always helps me feel better about my beginner/intermediate sailing abilities :P

Kryssa #102557 07/12/2016 04:46 PM
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 287
Likes: 3
Traveler
Offline
Traveler
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 287
Likes: 3
Quote
Kryssa said:
Haha this is a really old video but always helps me feel better about my beginner/intermediate sailing abilities :P


My thoughts exactly! I'm no professional captain but I'm pretty sure I would know better than to do THIS!


Mark Shichtman
"Live for Today!"

[Linked Image]
MarkS #102558 07/12/2016 05:48 PM
Joined: Jul 2014
Posts: 296
K
Traveler
Offline
Traveler
K
Joined: Jul 2014
Posts: 296
It's the stuff I can't see (sand bars, rock, ect) that I worry about - not other boats! I am the worlds slowest sailor (motorer?) heading into an anchorage...

Mark - 12 days??? Lucky duck!!!

Last edited by Kryssa; 07/12/2016 05:48 PM.
Kryssa #102559 07/12/2016 05:52 PM
Joined: Aug 2007
Posts: 91
M
Traveler
Offline
Traveler
M
Joined: Aug 2007
Posts: 91
Quote
Kryssa said:
...I am the worlds slowest sailor (motorer?) heading into an anchorage...


"Slow is pro"


Link Copied to Clipboard
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.5