|
|
|
Forums39
Topics41,953
Posts342,072
Members27,641
| |
Most Online5,009 Jul 27th, 2026
|
|
Posts: 1,390
Joined: January 2003
|
|
|
16 members (mahokid, Steve&Rachel, Rumlover, hokiesailor, rglugeth, dcareri, Kennys, Compskier, 2tannedfannies, 7 invisible),
464
guests, and
53
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
|
Joined: Mar 2004
Posts: 239
Traveler
|
OP
Traveler
Joined: Mar 2004
Posts: 239 |
|
|
|
.
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jul 2014
Posts: 296
Traveler
|
Traveler
Joined: Jul 2014
Posts: 296 |
Haha this is a really old video but always helps me feel better about my beginner/intermediate sailing abilities :P
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 287 Likes: 3
Traveler
|
Traveler
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 287 Likes: 3 |
Kryssa said: Haha this is a really old video but always helps me feel better about my beginner/intermediate sailing abilities :P My thoughts exactly! I'm no professional captain but I'm pretty sure I would know better than to do THIS!
Mark Shichtman "Live for Today!"
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jul 2014
Posts: 296
Traveler
|
Traveler
Joined: Jul 2014
Posts: 296 |
It's the stuff I can't see (sand bars, rock, ect) that I worry about - not other boats! I am the worlds slowest sailor (motorer?) heading into an anchorage...
Mark - 12 days??? Lucky duck!!!
Last edited by Kryssa; 07/12/2016 05:48 PM.
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Aug 2007
Posts: 91
Traveler
|
Traveler
Joined: Aug 2007
Posts: 91 |
Kryssa said: ...I am the worlds slowest sailor (motorer?) heading into an anchorage...
"Slow is pro"
|
|
|
|
|
|
|