Traveltalkonline.com Forums


TTOL Sponsors
Forum Statistics
Forums39
Topics41,953
Posts342,059
Members27,640
Most Online5,009
Jul 27th, 2026
Top Posters(30 Days)
bran 31
RonDon 29
mahokid 27
erb923 26
GaKaye 19
kim 18
Member Spotlight
o2bnsxm
o2bnsxm
Louisiana
Posts: 1,160
Joined: June 2005
Today's Birthdays
MassExodus, mayhem
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 922 guests, and 93 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
#10937 01/11/2010 11:41 AM
Joined: May 2005
Posts: 1,280
Traveler
OP Offline
Traveler
Joined: May 2005
Posts: 1,280
I am looking for some potato soup recipes, anyone? Thanks


Sarah
SarahJane #10938 01/11/2010 12:02 PM
Joined: Feb 2004
Posts: 19,406
Traveler
Offline
Traveler
Joined: Feb 2004
Posts: 19,406
I found this one and it sounds great!
although I'd probably add corn kernels to the whole thing at the end... and use a LOT more onions!
http://www.grouprecipes.com/4463/the-best-crockpot-potato-soup.html


[color:"blue"]Life with my wife... It's not just a marriage, It's an Adventure![/color]
"Only Sailors Get Blown Offshore" <*}}}><{
peconic #10939 01/15/2010 02:05 PM
Joined: Aug 2006
Posts: 570
Traveler
Offline
Traveler
Joined: Aug 2006
Posts: 570
I can offer up a very easy almost fat free

Potato and Broccoli Soup
yield 4 servings

boil/simmer together in 3 cups chicken or vegetable stock

1 head of broccoli and 3 medium peeled white potatoes

when potatoes are soft, puree all of this and season with a pinch of white pepper. Reheat and serve

very simple and tastes great. The only fat will come from the chicken stock if u use it


Link Copied to Clipboard
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.5