I will have a full post with pictures shortly.. we have over 4200 pictures from our trip, so I'm still sorting through them.

Background, We chartered a Lagoon 440 from CatCo, Moored at Marina, Leverick, Anegada x2, Marina, Diamond, Norman.

This was a super low week as I an anticipated. CatCo only had 2 boats out during this week which was nice and obvious because no nightly mooring spot or day ball (The Baths, Monkey Point, or The Indians) filled up while we were there.

Snorkeling: We saw amazing things this time. Octopus (2), Tarpon, Black Tip reef shark, squid, Lobster, HUGE puffer fish, box fish, millions of minnows, great coral, among other things. And for some reason - just about everywhere we went there was a metal serving tray holder on the reef (3 places anyhow). There was a storm that kicked up a lot of sediment for the first couple of days. The Baths were fairly good, but not much life or big fish, Anegada was a bust. We went a couple places on the North shore and besides there being a lot of sediment in the water, the coral was decimated. We did see a sea turtle (which was cool). Monkey Point had a lot there, but Sediment and strong current that day made it kind-of a pain - we noticed the following day that it was quite calm there. Marina cay had great snorkeling by Great Caminoe as was true the last time we were down there. One thing to be careful of is the current. As you go North, the closer you get to "open ocean" the harder the current pulls (also might be tide). I had to use my arms and legs to get back. Once you are away from that area it's not so bad. Amazingly enough, the next best place was on the side of Little Yost between Diamond and Sandy Spit. Lots of cool stuff in there and I could go for hours I think. We did go in some other spots, but nothing all that interesting.

Fishing: We caught 4 Tuna and a couple of small Barracudas in open water. At night, we (I say We, but it was one of our guys) caught a 4 1/2 foot Barracuda (~50 pounds), Some Horse Eyed Jacks, Yellow Tail, and a 2 foot black tip reef shark. Everything went back in the water except for 2 tuna and a couple tiny fish we used for bait later. FYI - We did have fishing licenses. He also hooked a couple of Tarpon up at Anegada, but they got off before he got them where we could take a picture. One interesting thing is that at Marina Cay at night, shine the flashlight in the water. We saw 20+ Barracuda and Tarpon around our boat in the water. (Tarpon have those eerie reflective eyes).

More soon!

Rich