I have never posted one of these before despite being here twice a year for the past six years and countless once a year trips prior to that. The only reason for breaking my streak of no trip reports ever is to mention a couple of things I don't remember being mentioned much before. Being here two weeks at a time perhaps gives us a little more time to do some things that other don't have time for.

The two things I wanted to mention is the ACE store in Cole Bay. We have gone to the P-burg store on many occasions but the new ACE is amazing. It is a true full service hardware, household furnishings and many other things type of store. It is a little more designed for the property owner, I needed to buy a sander and some paint this trip but if you are looking for something that isn't a tourist type thing, ACE probably has it.

The second thing worth mentioning is one of our favorite places to eat and that is Villa Pizza in Cul-de-sac. I had Flank Steak (which they call "skirt" steak) and my wife had pork tenderloin. It is not called that but you will recognize it when you see it. As usual we were the only Americans there. Don't be put off by the "Pizza" in the name. We have had all types of things there and never had a complaint and the prices are very reasonable. Warning, no credit cards.

we leave on Saturday but if I think of anything else, I will add it later. Hope this wasn't too boring for you.