|
|
|
Forums39
Topics41,952
Posts342,029
Members27,640
| |
Most Online5,009 Jul 27th, 2026
|
|
Posts: 325
Joined: September 2003
|
|
|
15 members (DavidMartha, SXMScubaman, rick s, FantasyFrank, KDE12603, Mantas, BigGreenFan, Rover, BHK, JandIrene, Kennys, nevar37, 3 invisible),
392
guests, and
325
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
|
Joined: Feb 2017
Posts: 14
Traveler
|
OP
Traveler
Joined: Feb 2017
Posts: 14 |
Good Morning Everybody I have been a long time lurker here, just joined. Thank you all for the info over the years and I hope I can contribute in some way. I am from NC and try to get to the BVI every other year and plan on making it a more frequent destination in the near future. We typically bareboat and can't wait to return......dchapp
|
|
|
.
|
|
|
|
Joined: May 2014
Posts: 109
Traveler
|
Traveler
Joined: May 2014
Posts: 109 |
s/v Snow Dog - Leopard 46
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jan 2004
Posts: 64
Traveler
|
Traveler
Joined: Jan 2004
Posts: 64 |
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 85
Traveler
|
Traveler
Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 85 |
Welcome from another North Carolinian!
|
|
|
|
|
|
|