Traveltalkonline.com Forums

.


BVI Cruise Schedule TTOL Sponsors BVI Travel Calendar
Forum Statistics
Forums39
Topics41,957
Posts342,100
Members27,641
Most Online5,009
Jul 27th, 2026
Top Posters(30 Days)
RonDon 25
bran 25
kim 23
erb923 22
GaKaye 21
mahokid 18
Member Spotlight
Posts: 18,981
Joined: March 2001
Today's Birthdays
marotta, somewherenthesun
Who's Online Now
15 members (caribmichael, hokiesailor, christina, Rover, Dan58, SXMScubaman, Buddyhog, JAE, bostonbob, inspectormark, Bob O, Manpot, 3 invisible), 480 guests, and 66 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
#132814 06/16/2017 12:36 PM
Joined: Jul 2004
Posts: 2,166
Traveler
OP Offline
Traveler
Joined: Jul 2004
Posts: 2,166
Anyone know if a phone like this will work with a BVI sim card?

web page


Debbie
BVI Sponsors
.
Joined: Sep 2010
Posts: 5,722
Likes: 1
Traveler
Offline
Traveler
Joined: Sep 2010
Posts: 5,722
Likes: 1
Yes, that should work fine.


Matt
Joined: Jul 2004
Posts: 2,166
Traveler
OP Offline
Traveler
Joined: Jul 2004
Posts: 2,166
Quote
maytrix said:
Yes, that should work fine.


Thanks. I have a sim card I bought years ago and it works fine in my old flip phone, so I was hoping it would work in a smart phone. If I have to get a new sim card, that is not a big deal either. Thanks again!


Debbie
Joined: Jul 2004
Posts: 2,166
Traveler
OP Offline
Traveler
Joined: Jul 2004
Posts: 2,166
Yay, the sim card worked in the new phone!

Yay, already 2 messages from FLOW, lol.


Debbie

Link Copied to Clipboard
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.5