Tues. windy again on the beach. Dinner a Bistro Nu an annual occasion. I had the herring salad, excelent, and the rack of lamb perfect but a little to much garlic on the potatoes and green beans. Betty had the duck and loved it.
Wed. dinner at Lolo #6 in Grand Case the one in the water. Great ribs, shrimp skewers, rice, salad, salt fish cakes, 2 wines, 2 beers. and 2 Ti punch $33 plus tip. We strolled resaurant row and then visited the marina in Maragot and had a free drink at La France.
Thur. Chanticlare was closed and we wound up La France again we were a party of six and the wait for the entrees was long. But the food was good. Betty had duck I had salad nicoise and lamb all excenent.
Friday the most perfect beach day, clear skys and no wind. Great snorkeling on the reef in front of Pedro's. Dinneer at Yevette's ( Betty wanted to see Josephine) the conch cocktail was a bit too spicy but good the stewed snapper creole the best fish i've had in a long time. I got back in time dance with the naked ladies at Papagayo.