Traveltalkonline.com Forums


TTOL Sponsors
Forum Statistics
Forums39
Topics41,956
Posts342,099
Members27,641
Most Online5,009
Jul 27th, 2026
Top Posters(30 Days)
bran 26
RonDon 25
kim 23
erb923 22
GaKaye 21
mahokid 18
Member Spotlight
o2bnsxm
o2bnsxm
Louisiana
Posts: 1,160
Joined: June 2005
Today's Birthdays
marotta, somewherenthesun
Who's Online Now
11 members (triciatn, 706jim, PrairieGirl, StMartinFan, T&T, ggffrr11, christina, WWII, bailau, 2 invisible), 724 guests, and 274 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
#14629 06/22/2011 03:35 PM
Joined: Jun 2011
Posts: 18
G
Traveler
OP Offline
Traveler
G
Joined: Jun 2011
Posts: 18
Hey, I was inspired by friends talking about Chicken Frankies on St. Maarten and wanted to try my hand with this dish. I hear that some of these are served with ground chicken and less veggies, but this tasted super good to us! Hey, the salad would be great on it's own as a side dish. Does anyone else have any recipes for this dish?
http://gotitcookit.blogspot.com/2011/06/chicken-frankie-mumbai-burrito.html

I haven't (yet) tried it in St Maarten, but I will!


Got It, Cook It- Cooking Enthusiast and Food Blogger
Joined: Mar 2004
Posts: 4,524
Likes: 34
Traveler
Offline
Traveler
Joined: Mar 2004
Posts: 4,524
Likes: 34
I know somebody that has an extra condo the week after Thanksgiving! Will personally introduce you to Lal as well.

Cheers,
Todd

Todd #14631 06/24/2011 01:29 PM
Joined: Jun 2011
Posts: 18
G
Traveler
OP Offline
Traveler
G
Joined: Jun 2011
Posts: 18
Now THAT is a good idea.... get's me to thinking!


Got It, Cook It- Cooking Enthusiast and Food Blogger

Link Copied to Clipboard
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.5