|
|
|
Forums39
Topics41,956
Posts342,098
Members27,641
| |
Most Online5,009 Jul 27th, 2026
|
|
Posts: 1,354
Joined: March 2001
|
|
|
22 members (Rnd, GettingThere, Rumlover, dfmsml, jeepers, Rema, jal, Fletch, RonDon, SharonfromSXM, pburke40, Canuck54, KDE12603, ronnieernie, Rover, CaribbeanCanadians, daveb7, 5 invisible),
672
guests, and
69
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
#14629
06/22/2011 03:35 PM
|
Joined: Jun 2011
Posts: 18
Traveler
|
OP
Traveler
Joined: Jun 2011
Posts: 18 |
Hey, I was inspired by friends talking about Chicken Frankies on St. Maarten and wanted to try my hand with this dish. I hear that some of these are served with ground chicken and less veggies, but this tasted super good to us! Hey, the salad would be great on it's own as a side dish. Does anyone else have any recipes for this dish? http://gotitcookit.blogspot.com/2011/06/chicken-frankie-mumbai-burrito.htmlI haven't (yet) tried it in St Maarten, but I will!
Got It, Cook It- Cooking Enthusiast and Food Blogger
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Mar 2004
Posts: 4,524 Likes: 34
Traveler
|
Traveler
Joined: Mar 2004
Posts: 4,524 Likes: 34 |
I know somebody that has an extra condo the week after Thanksgiving! Will personally introduce you to Lal as well.
Cheers, Todd
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jun 2011
Posts: 18
Traveler
|
OP
Traveler
Joined: Jun 2011
Posts: 18 |
Now THAT is a good idea.... get's me to thinking!
Got It, Cook It- Cooking Enthusiast and Food Blogger
|
|
|
|
|
|
|