|
|
|
Forums39
Topics41,952
Posts342,022
Members27,640
| |
Most Online5,009 Jul 27th, 2026
|
|
Posts: 5,344
Joined: February 2007
|
|
|
18 members (CharlieAndElaine, Dirk Lovelace, North Shore Corvettes of, MKGrey, oeastcoast, Colour1, bbeach, UconnHusky47, nnybill, davemy, bran, caeguy, 6 invisible),
418
guests, and
73
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jan 2017
Posts: 322
Traveler
|
OP
Traveler
Joined: Jan 2017
Posts: 322 |
Has anyone heard much/anything from YCCS or Pussers at Marina Cay?
...Just wondering about the likelihood of them being open in early Jan.
Also, I hear Cooper will be open to guests in April. Any word on whether the bar will be open before then?
|
|
|
.
|
|
|
|
Joined: Nov 2000
Posts: 3,359
Traveler
|
Traveler
Joined: Nov 2000
Posts: 3,359 |
Pussers pictures do not look like they will be reopening soon at Marina Cay. I think their FB page has more information.
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 5,688 Likes: 1
Traveler
|
Traveler
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 5,688 Likes: 1 |
YCCS lost all of their floating docks.
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Mar 2005
Posts: 35
Traveler
|
Traveler
Joined: Mar 2005
Posts: 35 |
I was off marina cay last week. No action there. Nothing has been done since the storms. I did see the phone booth in the water.
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jan 2017
Posts: 322
Traveler
|
OP
Traveler
Joined: Jan 2017
Posts: 322 |
Thanks all.
Sounds like MC is a no in that case. I'm sure its low on their list of priorities...but I wish they would rescue that phone box from the depths!
|
|
|
|
|
|
|