Traveltalkonline.com Forums

.


BVI Cruise Schedule TTOL Sponsors BVI Travel Calendar
Forum Statistics
Forums39
Topics41,951
Posts342,011
Members27,640
Most Online5,009
Jul 27th, 2026
Top Posters(30 Days)
bran 34
RonDon 33
mahokid 32
erb923 28
kim 18
Member Spotlight
ndfaninnc
ndfaninnc
Kannapolis, NC
Posts: 845
Joined: September 2006
Today's Birthdays
bugambilias
Who's Online Now
8 members (GOTOSUN, tomp, LAB57, ctpsxm, charlie, 3 invisible), 429 guests, and 63 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
#147874 11/02/2017 02:25 PM
Joined: Jan 2017
Posts: 322
C
Christo Offline OP
Traveler
OP Offline
Traveler
C
Joined: Jan 2017
Posts: 322
Has anyone heard much/anything from YCCS or Pussers at Marina Cay?

...Just wondering about the likelihood of them being open in early Jan.

Also, I hear Cooper will be open to guests in April. Any word on whether the bar will be open before then?

BVI Sponsors
.
Joined: Nov 2000
Posts: 3,359
Traveler
Offline
Traveler
Joined: Nov 2000
Posts: 3,359
Pussers pictures do not look like they will be reopening soon at Marina Cay. I think their FB page has more information.


JasonHelmbrecht
Coconut Breeze Villas
Cane Garden Bay
reservations@coconutbreezevillas.com
www.coconutbreezevillas.com
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 5,688
Likes: 1
Traveler
Offline
Traveler
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 5,688
Likes: 1
YCCS lost all of their floating docks.

Joined: Mar 2005
Posts: 35
Traveler
Offline
Traveler
Joined: Mar 2005
Posts: 35
I was off marina cay last week. No action there. Nothing has been done since the storms. I did see the phone booth in the water.

Joined: Jan 2017
Posts: 322
C
Christo Offline OP
Traveler
OP Offline
Traveler
C
Joined: Jan 2017
Posts: 322
Thanks all.

Sounds like MC is a no in that case. I'm sure its low on their list of priorities...but I wish they would rescue that phone box from the depths!


Link Copied to Clipboard
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.5