Traveltalkonline.com Forums

.


BVI Cruise Schedule TTOL Sponsors BVI Travel Calendar
Forum Statistics
Forums39
Topics41,950
Posts342,007
Members27,640
Most Online5,009
Jul 27th, 2026
Top Posters(30 Days)
bran 34
RonDon 33
mahokid 32
erb923 29
kim 18
Member Spotlight
BillDauterive
BillDauterive
Arlen, TX
Posts: 342
Joined: June 2019
Today's Birthdays
bugambilias
Who's Online Now
16 members (Lady Di, Naxos, Linas, timnboston, SXMScubaman, snmhanson, NumberCruncher, Kennys, Caribob, DBESXM, RickinAtlanta, 5 invisible), 420 guests, and 84 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
#153919 01/29/2018 05:05 PM
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 889
Traveler
OP Offline
Traveler
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 889
Anyone going down to Tortola next week that would be willing to carry some small car parts down for me? Box is about the size of a cigar box and weighs less that a pound. I can have my guy meet at the ferry or airport on arrival. If so please email me direct monk@seatrekbvi.com

Last edited by captmonk; 01/29/2018 05:05 PM.

S/V SeaTrek Explorer
www.seatrekbvi.com
Summer Camp at Sea for jr. high, high school and college age students.
BVI Sponsors
.
Joined: Oct 2000
Posts: 4,349
Likes: 3
Traveler
Offline
Traveler
Joined: Oct 2000
Posts: 4,349
Likes: 3
I will be traveling Feb 12 to Virgin Gorda passing thru Tortola by ferry. E-Mail me at tpcook@videoautomation.com Leaving from JFK


tpcook
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 889
Traveler
OP Offline
Traveler
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 889
Thanks all...we got it covered:):)


S/V SeaTrek Explorer
www.seatrekbvi.com
Summer Camp at Sea for jr. high, high school and college age students.
Joined: Jan 2009
Posts: 253
Traveler
Offline
Traveler
Joined: Jan 2009
Posts: 253
I'm heading down next Friday the 9th I could possibly help. I have flights, but I just got word last night it may get pushed back about 10 days.


Link Copied to Clipboard
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.5