We just arrived back last night from 8 glorious days on charter. We used Brent from The Captain's Compass and I cannot say enough good things about him and his new company. We sailed the cat "Timeless Passage." Brent is truly a professional in every sense of the word and the cat was wonderful. My only complaint...not enough wind last week to truly get a good sail! We had wonderful weather albeit no to light winds and we enjoyed every harbor to the fullest.

We did go to Willy-T on Sunday night...wish we hadn't. Let me preface this by saying we are not prudes by any stretch of the imagination. Been there, jumped and got my t-shirt back when you could. I have seen many body shots and tattoos given there to others as well as to people in our crew in the past. What we witnessed this past Sunday night was completely over the top...can't say that I was impressed. It was definitely a night for the locals but I am sure I will not be back on a Sunday. I still had fun but just wished I had not seen all that I saw!

Staying on the dock at Leverick with the TTOL special cannot be beat. We were treated with one of the last of Michael Bean's Happy ARRRR! After the show, they had a wonderful live band and we danced all evening. So nice to be able to walk up the dock and just step on your boat!

The bad was catching a nasty bug at the end of the trip. There was a good side to this as I got to meet Dereck at the clinic on Jost. I cannot give him enough thanks as he saw me late one afternoon when he should have been off. He even drove my husband and I to his home to get me some throat lozenges he had bought for his wife...don't get that treatment here in the states. He gave me some antibiotics and then drove us back to the dock so I did not have to walk far in the heat.

MY hat is off to you Dereck! Many, many thanks!!!

We were very privileged to see the start of Foxy's Wooden Boat Regatta. What lovely boats and a sight to behold. We also had lobster night at Harris' in Little Harbor and Cynthia is just a darling. I will be back as her service and attitude are above any other place I have experienced in the islands and this was my 9th trip down.

I was extremely pleased to hear that Brent has the boat booked solid for the remainder of the year and is currently working with several owners to get more boats into service at The Captain's Compass. He really works hard at customer service and I wish him the very best. We will be back!

Now I sit at my computer scheming of a way to get back to my beloved islands...yes the dreaded DIF has already settled in my bones!

Fullmooners (Rion & Jenny)