|
|
|
Forums39
Topics41,952
Posts342,029
Members27,640
| |
Most Online5,009 Jul 27th, 2026
|
|
Posts: 232
Joined: January 2005
|
|
|
15 members (CaribEagle, Dan58, Ottoman, dfmsml, SXMFOX, CaribbeanSolSXM, Coconut Joe, timnboston, caribmichael, diver67, GaryC, Tmo42, Rumlover, Sxmtm, 1 invisible),
403
guests, and
47
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
|
Joined: Dec 2004
Posts: 100 Likes: 1
Traveler
|
OP
Traveler
Joined: Dec 2004
Posts: 100 Likes: 1 |
I mentioned in the earlier "Copper Mine Point" thread that I would go through pictures, some of which go back to the 70's, on the condition of the old smoke stack. I've found some old film slides of the stack and the detail just isn't there. My newer digital files are short on information too. The only thing I can see, there might be a couple of bricks missing. Post Irma is unknown and from a few replies there could be a couple more bricks missing. I will need fresh pictures! I'm sorry I said I would do something and I won't be getting it done. I hope my explanation of why is good enough.
|
|
|
.
|
|
|
|
|
|