Traveltalkonline.com Forums

.


BVI Cruise Schedule TTOL Sponsors BVI Travel Calendar
Forum Statistics
Forums39
Topics41,953
Posts342,047
Members27,640
Most Online5,009
Jul 27th, 2026
Top Posters(30 Days)
bran 31
mahokid 30
RonDon 29
erb923 26
Kennys 17
Member Spotlight
BillS
BillS
Canada
Posts: 50
Joined: January 2015
Today's Birthdays
FrogtownRoadCat3
Who's Online Now
10 members (Rjkeltay, JeanneB, Cubdriver, dm25vac, blackrover, 5 invisible), 422 guests, and 136 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Joined: Apr 2018
Posts: 2
C
Coops81 Offline OP
Member
OP Offline
Member
C
Joined: Apr 2018
Posts: 2
Hello,

I am looking for a huge favour. My husband and I married on the Beautiful Smugglers Cove, Tortola coming up 10 years ago. I wanted to some how incorporate it into the card I am making and saw a group on facebook 'my love for you has reached'. The idea being, someone takes a photo of your personalised message at different locations around the world! Unfortunately I have not found anyone for this location.

So, as a long shot was wondering if anyone from this forum was going and would kindly mind taking a photo with a message on Smugglers Cove? blush

Many thanks
Donna x

BVI Sponsors
.
Joined: Feb 2018
Posts: 12
F
Traveler
Offline
Traveler
F
Joined: Feb 2018
Posts: 12
just pm'ed you


Scott
[Linked Image]
Joined: Nov 2000
Posts: 3,359
Traveler
Offline
Traveler
Joined: Nov 2000
Posts: 3,359
Wished you'd posted earlier, I was just there yesterday. How soon do you need the picture taken?


JasonHelmbrecht
Coconut Breeze Villas
Cane Garden Bay
reservations@coconutbreezevillas.com
www.coconutbreezevillas.com
Joined: Apr 2018
Posts: 2
C
Coops81 Offline OP
Member
OP Offline
Member
C
Joined: Apr 2018
Posts: 2
My Anniversary is May 27th, so about a week before ideally so I can finish it.


Link Copied to Clipboard
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.5